This January NTA will be hosting the 2nd Annual Faith-based Tourism Leaders Forum at Travel Exchange. Currently more than 120 companies have RSVP'd for the event. To learn more about the Forum and how to register, see below.
2nd Annual Faith-based Tourism Leaders Forum
Sunday, Jan. 20 (2013), 4:15–5:45 p.m.
The Faith-based Tourism Leaders Forum is an R.S.V.P. gathering of professionals, executives, organizations and thought-leaders involved in faith-based travel and hospitality. Serving as the only industry event of its kind, the inaugural forum (Dec. 2011) garnered the participation of 60-plus companies and tourism leaders. The event also gained extensive trade media coverage. Any NTA member and Convention delegate is invited to attend – however, R.S.V.P’s must be requested and granted in advance. Conducted in a dynamic, interactive and networking atmosphere, the forum provides a firsthand opportunity to:
· Connect industry colleagues involved in faith-based tourism.
· Create new business relationships and partnerships.
· Discuss entrepreneurial ideas and innovative approaches to the marketplace.
· Exchange market-specific strategies, insights, trends and opportunities.
· Enrich NTA’s coalition and collaboration of faith tourism leaders, members and delegates.
· Shape and advance an industry vision of the marketplace.
HOW TO REGISTER
To attend and RSVP for the above Forum, you must first register for Travel Exchange. Here is information on registering for Travel Exchange:
For more info about Travel Exchange itself, click here:
To view schedule featuring the Faith-based Tourism Leaders Forum on Jan. 20: